Games are essential for humans to interact and learn. It helps in maintaining the creative environment and individuality of a person. Wheel of fortune was originally originated in America. Since then it has been played with great interest by everybody.
How is the wheel of fortune played?
- Each round includes a category and a word puzzle, and a blank space for each letter as required. However, crossword puzzles were added to the game later in 2016. clue linking the words in the riddle is given in this kind of round.
- Contenders win by fitting all of the words in the crossword in any order, but they are not allowed to repeat or add any words while doing so.
- In this manner, in the wheel of fortune, all the puzzles, riddles, and crosswords are solved, and they win various gifts and cash prizes determined by rotating a big wheel.
Why is this game so popular?
- The game is interesting, fun, and engaging to play.
- There is no need to run or do any physical activity while playing this game, and so even people of old age can play.
- It is highly competitive and risk-taking.
- You earn gifts and money in a massive amount.
Today it is played in various colleges and school festivals as people enjoy it. Initially, it was started as a British game show in 1975 in Merv Griffin. It has been so popular since then that around 7000 episodes were produced. Since 2017 a bonus round is also added in this game where the contestant who wins chooses one puzzle out of three puzzles given to them.
After this, the giant wheels spin, and the contestant gets their final prize.
Due to these kinds of twists and turns, the game is so popular among the masses.